UNIQUE Apache Tomcat Protector
UNIQUE Apache Tomcat Protector is an AntiVirus Gateway which checks uploading data for malicious content.
Are you annoyed about the constant growing virus threat?
Therefore we developed UNIQUE Apache Tomcat Protector - an AntiVirus Security Gateway for Microsoft IIS. Via the new Symantec AntiVirus Scan Engine 5.x (system requirement) the content will now be checked and filtered during the upload. You are able to use multiple scan engines in cycle mode or priority mode.
You can define which websites should be protected or should be left unprotected - there is no limitation for the quantity of protected websites. If there is a virus found, you can create a redirect by yourself or use a template to inform you (administrator) and the user about this virus found. The handling of the UNIQUE Apache Tomcat Protector is individual, fast and securely configured.
Areas of application
- Networks in enterprises
- Intrusion protection to sensitive database management and archiving systems
- Special software solutions in which an unknown upload of files and documents takes place from the outside into a sensitive data environment
- AntiVirus Security Gateway is also available for Microsoft IIS.
- Redundant use of multiple scan engines
- Setup of an email notification system
- Individual configuration of protection
- Support for 32bit as well as 64bit environments
- Support for Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0